Baga was one of the worst hit communities by Boko Haram activities in Borno state. On January 3rd 2015, the insurgents overran a military base in Baga and massacred over 1000 people.
The attack according to some International media, can be described as Boko Haram’s most deadliest attack. Many of the community residents fled the area for over two years and began to return there last year. Life as seen in these pictures appears to have been back. Commercial activities also appears to be picking up.
Continue to see more photos after the cut.
MOST READ TODAY
- 7 easy ways to earn your partner’s respect
- Top 12 common traits in highly intelligent people (+Pics)
- Top 12 Most powerful kids in the world
- Photo: Underage Nollywood actress Regina Daniels show off Lover
- 18 Photos That Prove Being Tall Can Be Extremely Painful. #4 Is Really A Big Problem
- Thief’s intestine budge out after he was beaten by mob (Graphic photos)
- Check out 13 funny quotes inspired by President Mugabe as he turns 93
- The 12 most dangerous female serial killers of all time