Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, has said that corruption in Nigeria has been totally delegitimized. Speaking when he hosted members of the Presidential Advisory Committee Against Corruption, PACAC led by its Chairman, Prof. Itse Sagay at the Presidential Villa yesterday.
Osinbajo said work still however needs to be done in the campaign against corruption as there are still some Nigerians who believe that when a politician who is their village steals, it is permissible.
“How we communicate what is going on regarding corruption is important. There are still those who think a politician who steals, is some kind of Robin Hood, instead of being vilified. Some people believe that if ‘my kinsman’ steals it is ok” he said
- 7 easy ways to earn your partner’s respect
- Top 12 common traits in highly intelligent people (+Pics)
- Top 12 Most powerful kids in the world
- Photo: Underage Nollywood actress Regina Daniels show off Lover
- 18 Photos That Prove Being Tall Can Be Extremely Painful. #4 Is Really A Big Problem
- Thief’s intestine budge out after he was beaten by mob (Graphic photos)
- Check out 13 funny quotes inspired by President Mugabe as he turns 93
- The 12 most dangerous female serial killers of all time